Working For Us
Care at Home Services is a well-established, family owned care company; we have been providing care services for over 20 years. As we continue to grow, we are looking for people to join our care teams based throughout Kent and East Sussex.
We have offices in the following locations:
- Polegate (which also covers Eastbourne and the surrounding area)
- Ticehurst (supported living scheme)
- Herne Bay (which also covers Canterbury and the surrounding area)
- Tunbridge Wells (which also covers Crowborough and the surrounding area)
As we provide care services to our clients 7 days a week, 365 days a year we are able to offer a variety of flexible working patterns including early mornings, evenings and weekends. The role of a Community Care Worker involves travelling from client to client, therefore successful candidates will need to be able to drive and have access to a vehicle which they can use when working.
Working to individually designed care plans, our Community Care Workers support our clients to continue to live independently, in the comfort of their own homes and the key responsibilities are:
- Assisting with washing and dressing
- Personal care (including assisting with toileting, incontinence support)
- Assisting with medication
- Helping with mobility
- Meal preparation
- General domestic duties
Benefits of Working with Care at Home Services:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Accrued paid holiday
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Paid training
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Opportunities to gain a nationally recognised qualification in Health & Social Care
The Community Care Worker role is a responsible one requiring lots of common sense and a friendly approach. Each day is different with lots of opportunity to use your initiative to ensure our clients receive the best care we can give them.
If you are looking for a really rewarding career within health and social care then we would love to hear from you. Please contact our dedicated and professional Recruitment Team to discuss opportunities and available working patterns in your area and fill in our online application form.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
phone : 01892 531675
Alternatively, complete a short recruitment enquiry form here.